Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) of your favorite cut of beef (Rib-eye, Filet Mignon, NY strip)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 twig of thyme or rosemary
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) of unsalted butter
- a pinch of finishing chipotle salt
- 1. Selection of the meat
- 2. Getting prepared for cooking (Mise en place)
- 3. Cooking sous vide – temperatures and time
- 4. Finishing the steak
The complete step-by-step guide for this recipe will be posted soon, so stay tuned!
If you have not heard of sous vide yet, we just added What Is Sous Vide.