Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 lbs (1 kg) piece of chuck or rump roast
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) of freshly ground black pepper
- few sprigs of thyme and rosemary
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) of unsalted butter
For the Gravy:
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) of beef stock
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of freshly ground black pepper
The complete step-by-step guide for this recipe will be posted soon, so stay tuned!
If you have not heard of sous vide yet, we just added What Is Sous Vide.